Sunday, April 5, 2009

1-2-3 Not It!! Tag- Your It.....

I was sort of hoping for a photo a little more fun than this one...BUT anyhoo. This was actually taken last weekend during my trip to the so. cal beach coast. The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded....and the food was REALLY freakin' good. It was a nice little get away and I'm always up for feelin the sand between my toes :) You can take the girl from the ocean but you can't take the ocean from the girl. Recently I have been aching to go back to my old stomping grounds on the Eastern Shore where I grew up just to see if things are anything like what I remember. maybe soon.
Oh...um......I'll tag Mummy, Brittney, Nan, and uh............Anyone who reads my posts and wants to join in :)


3 comments:

The beach IS real life said...

You can't tag me. I tagged you . . .but I didn't realize that Michelle had already tagged you. I tagged Nan, but because I'm inept, I didn't know Jodi had tagged Nan, which doesn't matter anyway because Nan's either being boring or not reading blogs lately! When are you going to the Eastern Shore?

Nan said...

HEY! I'm not boring! I just don't have my computer because it's DEAD! I have to use the home computer and y'all are gonna be sorry because I have no freakin' idea what is on this computer....you'll probably get a Tim McGraw pic or something copied off the computer so....stay tuned! And Sara....what was the description of this photo, who were you with, what did you do...blah blah blah

Long Family said...

Hey, I went private and I'm not sure who's email I have and who's I don't but I want to make sure you can still get on my blog if you want to. If you can't email me again and I'll make sure to add you!! blong2010@gmail.com

What are you supposed to do for the tag??? I don't get it???